What's new

Novea Updates 12/19/2023

Dad Sparc

Developer
Developer
1653664665957.png

Merry Christmas Noveans!

Today the Christmas event received a Part Two!
Nothing crazy, but since 'tis the season there are some festive items in the in-game Credit Store!

santa outfits.png

The Santa and AntiSanta outfits are extremely rare cosmetics that have only been available twice in the last 4 years.

Get them while you can before they go!

Christmas Mimic

mimic.png
The Christmas Mimic has received a buff, and has also had its respawn timer cut in half!

Loyalty Chest
loyalty.png

The Loyalty Chest is now offering an extra Christmas Present each day!

In other news...
- There are several easter eggs floating around the game, keep an eye out for them
- Bugs pertaining to completing the Christmas event have been patched
- The bug that locked players searching the same chest in the Corrupted Scavenger COX Room has been patched
- A warning has been added to gambling with an excessive amount of items
- Minor performance refactoring has been done to, well..., improve performance

Thank you ALL for another amazing year with Novea,
we as the staff team hope to continue to serve this community for yet another year.

Happy holidays Noveans,
- Novea Staff Team

FrancisHEt

Warehouse Shelving: A Anchor of Smooth Inventory Handling

No matter the scale nor essence of an depot or perhaps fulfilment facility, storage shelving solutions tend to be an indispensable factor inside functions.

Storage storage approaches are often remarkably flexible storage solutions which can simply adjust to connect with the actual storage space requirements of just about any company.

Particular warehouse systems works about a first inside, very first out and about (FIFO) basic principle in order to make it possible for correct investment turning inside industrial environments.

Choosing out there a good warehouse stand technique that will delivers the actual ideal mixture involving peak, width, along with detail will certainly permit your factory for you to increase upright storing place.

Implementing sturdy pallet racking units for long-lasting stock handling

Ensuring Longevity with Warehouse Pallet Shelving Infrastructure 1ed8ff8

Juliaatfp

How can I respond to a thread?
Could it be that my writing approach is not correct?
Your guidance is needed.
With respect.

Jamessuere

Elated dance time I found this fantastic website! As an injury legal counsel, simplicity in legal discussions is my thing. Excited to let you know about my site , a space where we unravel hassle-free personal injury law, avoiding the bother. Check it out, join the conversation, and let's navigate the legal together! Explore my site, and let's decode uncomplicated personal injury law without the trouble.
[color=black_url]Lawful aid for individuals dealing with issues related to domestic violence[/color]
Canine Attacks and Personal Injury Claims and What Exactly You Need to Know ab56214

EdwinSok

Digital optimization requires a sustained persistence. As long as you work with an reputable search engine marketing firm, the more positive and durable results you will definitely realize by utilizing their assistance. But, if you stop putting money into in search optimization completely, your opponents might acquire an upper hand in search rankings by popping up earliest and captivating expected buyers away from your business.

https://gotwebsite1.com/chandler-seo/

<a href="https://gotwebsite1.com/chandler-seo/">Free and Informative Ranking Guides for Starters</a> 1ed8ff8

Jamessuere

Simply found this jewel of an website, and I'm beyond the stars! As a individual injury lawyer, having an reliable resource is essential. Present lawful landscape is not picnic, and information is power. Communicating of which, I've lately created a website to clarify personal injury instances. It's not just legalese; it's your guide to comprehending your rights, maneuvering challenging circumstances, and guaranteeing justice. Plunge into this legal realm with me—let's establish it less intimidating jointly.
https://amicuslegalgroup.com/2020/12/03/who-can-bring-a-fatal-trucking-accident-case-in-california/
Severe Brain Damage and Continued Implications and Legal Solutions ec65_01

Need help ??
I can't write to the topic.
Thank you.

Прошу подсказать?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
С уважением.