What's new

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #1

Iron Mark

Extreme Donator
Hey everyone!

Short introduction about these (upcoming) forum posts...

I've made an iron man account named "Iron Mark" and i'm working to a max cape, which means 2277 total level. By gaining experiences in-game i'll make some screenshots and post them on here! I've started this as a Hardcore Ironman but unfortunately I died on 13/4/2020 to "Walker" in the wilderness. It was my fault, I decided to risk it all to gain some extra prayer levels at the chaos altar. Ahh well, no reason to stop grinding for that max cape right? ;)

Allright, here are some pictures of my account so far.. (Including Skills Tab, Achievements Tab and my bank)

Skills Tab: Achievements Tab:

o0IvCvd.png
VCCaKgd.png
7JvjBDg.png

Bank Tab(s):

QD8pTyG.png
d1ebskF.png
21hlBOA.png

e2IDNHw.png
svACIFW.png
GGYVcvR.png

BeZ3a9k.png
7LgSYyP.png
JFmiwo3.png

So this is about it for the first series. I hope you all enjoyed this first progress post about my ironman series. If you have any more tips for my ironman in-game or even tips about the forum posts, please let me know!

PS: The images will be fixed to be straight next time.. My bad. :cry:

See you till the next post.:cool:
Iron Mark

Ju

RASSIC
Someone had to kickstart the goals and achievements!

Best of luck of the journey Mark!

LouieLef

Licensed Roofing Contractors in Wilmington NC

Living by the shoreline offers many rewards: salty air, beautiful landscapes and the recognizable echo of breakers hitting along the shore are some of them. However, living in such areas also brings unique challenges: wind, precipitation and the ever-present salt-laden air can affect roofing causing leaks, water penetration and potentially fungus growth beneath slates, thus necessitating employing a professional roofing expert in Wilmington North Carol to resolve these problems effectively. That is why maintaining availability to dependable roofing contractors experts in Wilmington North Carolina is vital!

Roof contractors accredited with the State can assess potential problems and take precautionary steps to keep roofs in good condition - this could reduce money in fixes while ensuring a safer living environment or workspace for occupants or laborers.

These companies focus in home and industrial roofing solutions such as metal roof installs, foam roof applications, thermal roof coating applications, shingle repair fixes, full replacements of both home and industrial rooftops and upkeep services. Additionally, they can handle setups for homeowners' associations to meet requirements.

Roofers authorized in Wilmington NC must carry insurance and surety insurance when doing roofing at homes and commercial sites, to safeguard property owners versus potential damages that may occur during a project and guarantee their roof is restored or substituted by skilled experts. Moreover, it assists the property owner verify whether their selected authorized roofer has the experience and expertise to offer high-quality services.

Consistently Dependable roofing solutions around Southport NC

Roofing Choices for Multi-Unit Structures 3177587

Voyaging with an Electric Wheelchair: Tips and Tricks

Journeying with an motorized wheelchair doesn’t have to be a difficulty. With the suitable preparation and guidelines, you can relish your journeys without any concerns. First, verify your wheelchair is fully charged and bring a spare energy unit if possible. Check with airlines for their policies on powered wheelchairs and ensure your mobility device fits their criteria. Search for easy-to-transport attributes like collapsible structures and lightweight construction. When booking accommodations, ensure they are easy to navigate. Planning ahead can create a great effect in your journey adventure. So, get ready to explore new locations with confidence and comfort, being aware you have everything you need for a seamless journey.

Minimal Turning Radius Power Wheelchairs for Elderly 3923343

2023 new design electric chair