What's new

10super mystery box buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobror

Extreme Donator
hay chris few days ago I got the 900+credit super mystery box and i didnt get my donor status or items on top of the it took the rest of my credits i had 800 more on the side when i bought it made meresign in and had no credits mystery boxes or status toook me so long to write u bot helped me figure out how to do this pls help reimbursed me ffor my credits status and or give me 3 super mystery boxes packs and ill be satisfied love the server brother but im hurt appreciate it if u can do something to help

corrupted

Master Donator
hey jacob i will try to pass this onto chris for you :) sorry this happened your in game account is hooked to your forums account so i dont know what happened there, but ill pass this onto him

jacobror

Extreme Donator
Its ok i love this server and the admins ide like to be an administrator ill help alot but on the other note ide be happy if christ would reimburse me with ate least 2 or more of the super mystery pack and mayb3 an untradeable twist3d bow and the best 2 handed wep untradeabl but im not to mad about i

Lucas

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Server Support
Hi jacobror Upon looking at our store logs i haven't found any store purchases for the following user "jacobror" I'll be locking this thread for now. If you can provide proof of purchase for the following purchase please make a new thread or message one of our staff members. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.