What's new

What Happened????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Party

Donator
I was straying away from making this post since the release date was pushed back THREE different times. I understood, things happen or come up that people can’t expect and that’s normal. It was completely okay because the server was still being dropped and I was excited to play.
This was until the server finally did drop and nothing worked. There were at least 100 bugs across the game, Players couldn’t message each other, donate, vote, change slayer tasks, Alch, is unresponsive etc. WAY TOO many errors for a brand new server that has been worked on/tested for countless months.
We have lost a HUGE part of our player base because of these immense amount of bugs and yet we have no explanation to us why. There are thousands of us wanting to play and enjoy the game. The only answer we got to why the game was pushed 1 Day 4 Hours was for a cape to be added the game that should’ve been there weeks ago. The player base hasn’t been consistently unhappy since the player base, just check any part of the discord at ANY time. We just keep getting told “Wait” Wait for what?
I could go gon and on About how Chris is Money Hungry but I don’t think its 100% true. I genuinely do care about the server. It was once one of the best RSPS out there, and hopefully one day it gets back. I just hope to get some answers for everybody (including myself) on what’s going on or what’s going to happen as loads of people are giving up already on Day 2

Mafia

POG
The only I can think of is the beta team were bad... the owner can't find all the bugs which popped up on his own. Whilst some of the more obvious bugs (pming, voting, donating) should of been fixed before release, we as a community can report the bugs and Chris along with the other developers will fix them.

Chas

Godlike Donator
Things happen when you launch a server and pull in such a large crowd.
Novea made waves in the OSPS field because we have RuneLite and Mobile (.apk). This brought a lot of attention from other clients because they understand what a leap ahead this server is taking. We are going to have bugs and we are going to have glitches. The thing we need to do is understand that the Staff are going to do what it takes to make this successful.

Just give Chris and the rest of the team a bit of time to perfect this Server and make it home for a lot of players.
I personally hope to see you stick around and see this server hit #1.

Flow

Things happen when you launch a server and pull in such a large crowd.
Novea made waves in the OSPS field because we have RuneLite and Mobile (.apk). This brought a lot of attention from other clients because they understand what a leap ahead this server is taking. We are going to have bugs and we are going to have glitches. The thing we need to do is understand that the Staff are going to do what it takes to make this successful.

Just give Chris and the rest of the team a bit of time to perfect this Server and make it home for a lot of players.
I personally hope to see you stick around and see this server hit #1.

No point to play in a DUPED economy also no way to justify that

Zac S

Super Donator
Every server has its struggle even starting out fresh it takes a lot of work and dedication not to mention the traffic this one received from the beginning. Stay patient everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.