What's new

What do you want?

Wreckless

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
Dear Noveans

I've got a simple question for you all & I'd like to see it answered by as many people as possible so please encourage your friends to pitch in.

What events would you like to see in Novea?

We the staff team do our best daily to provide a safe & fun place for all Noveans to enjoy there experience. We'd like to supply you all with
features beyond what is offered already, so whether it be Double EXP or Double Pest control or event a mass wilderness event, what do people want to see?

Please let us know, so we can intern use this data to continue to supply you with the greatest OSRS RSPS Experience.

Thank you, Wreckless
Discord & Forum Manager

Iron Mark

Extreme Donator
Ehhm I might have something.. What about adding some skilling events? like you have 1 hour 2x exp at one of the non-combat skills. This could also stack with 2x exp scrolls or normal events. Double pet chance event is maybe an idea for the combat bosses and for the skills. Another event which i'm thinking off is like a increased droprate event at one of the random bosses (Godwars, Zulrah, Vorkath, etc..)

This is just where i'm thinking off. Maybe i've brougth y'all on some idea's :p
Pce

Ju

RASSIC
Events do have their limitations so it’s hard to think of something new! Heres a few ideas...

-First to obtain specific item/pet
-First to level 99/200m exp
-Mass minigames
-Mass bossing
-Drop party, Hide n Seek, Trivia

NotACatfish

Godlike Donator
Glad to see the staff team exploring possibilities to bring a little extra into the game and asking the community's opinion!

- The classic ones: Dp's, Hns, Trivia, Double PC points
- x2 drop rate corp masses, but would need a lootshare system instead of most dmg getting the loot to keep it even for new players.
- fp/pking events with 5-10m buy-in & prizes for top 3. Could make this a weekly event with registrations on forum. Regristations closing 24hrs before the start so u can put together brackets.
- tank event: let a staff member have 10k hp and run in wild, person who deals last blow gets a random reward
- temporary x2 odds on skilling pets

Party

Donator
Glad to see the staff team exploring possibilities to bring a little extra into the game and asking the community's opinion!

- The classic ones: Dp's, Hns, Trivia, Double PC points
- x2 drop rate corp masses, but would need a lootshare system instead of most dmg getting the loot to keep it even for new players.
- fp/pking events with 5-10m buy-in & prizes for top 3. Could make this a weekly event with registrations on forum. Regristations closing 24hrs before the start so u can put together brackets.
- tank event: let a staff member have 10k hp and run in wild, person who deals last blow gets a random reward
- temporary x2 odds on skilling pets

love these ideas, especially the gambling tournament idea with a small buy in but a big bracket. The only issue in my eyes with the tank event is what happens every time, a big clan just takes over / Merks anyone who spawns. It’d be interesting to do in singles but everyone is still allowed to attack the staff