What's new

Suggestions and/or Fixes PT.21:

Cope

Discovery!
- "Blood barrage" is not procing on the "Infernal" monsters. Without this, the Infernal, becomes quite harder (and without Saradomin godsword Special Attack).

- "Ava's assembler", "Ava's accumulator" and both "Max cape" versions, do not retrieve "Dragon ammunition". I am unsure if this is true for any other tier ammunition.

- When attempting to use the "Magical Chest" to retrieve your item(s), if you try to collect all the item(s) at once (with the respective button), it will sometimes take 2 or 3 clicks to go through. Also, the "Take-all" right-click option, only takes one of the item.

- "Black unicorn(s)" do not have an attack animation.

- The addition of the following, to "Rustin"; "Saradomin godsword", "Bandos godsword" and "Zamorak godsword".

- After using the "Search" option in the "Trading Post", you will be unable to view "All Offers" again, until you either close the window and re-open the Trading Post or use the option "My Offers" then you will be able to use the "All Offers" option again.

- The ability to use "Search" for "Username" rather than solely "Item Name(s)", in the "Trading Post".

- The ability to "Examine" or "Right-click" in the "Trading Post", to identify the item(s) accurately. This is especially true, for items such as; "Grimy or Clean Herb(s)", "Bonus Scroll(s)", "Cosmetic(s)", and "Plank(s)" (the different variations, of each).

- When using the "Examine" option, while having the "My Offers" window open (Trading Post), it will pro mpt a message, inquiring how much you want to sell. This is bothersome, when you want to check the quantity of certain item(s) (which, can be achieved with the "Examine" option).

- There is a well-known bug (similar to the "Bonus Boosts", resetting after any means of re-logging), if you have the maximum "Coins" (2,147,483,647) in your "Inventory", while "Collecting from the Coffer" (Trading Post), "Trading another player" (post-accept), "Selling item(s) to an NPC" or "Depositing"; the "Coins" post-maximum value (2,147,483,647), will disappear.

- The following "GIF", will show-case the (what, I will call) "Trading Post, Coffer Bug". It was originally believed that it had to do with "PK Ticket(s)" and "Novea Credit(s)". The item(s) themselves, are not really relevant (unless however, it is based on 2 or more item(s) of the same "Item ID", that will exceed the sum of the "maximum allowed" value; which, triggers this bug). Essentially, when the bug is triggered, it will deem, "collecting" from the "Coffer" (Trading Post), impossible (by natural means) and all the profit is turned into a "Negative" (-#) value, as if you owe the "Trading Post" itself, Coins.

Last edited:

Cope

Discovery!
When was the last time you stepped outside. Jesus son.
This is your second attempt at insulting me. You would think by "Advisor", that you would at least "pretend" to encourage player(s) who offer Novea longevity, but pathetically so, this is not the case. Your attempt to shame me for my passion and aptly; devotion, really makes one wonder, do you truly put Novea first?

Enable

Super Donator
This is your second attempt at insulting me. You would think by "Advisor", that you would at least "pretend" to encourage player(s) who offer Novea longevity, but pathetically so, this is not the case. Your attempt to shame me for my passion and aptly; devotion, really makes one wonder, do you truly put Novea first?
Believe me when I say this, Anecdotal, that he means well by this post.

He's just impressed that you have sorted all this out in a well-written post only a day or two after your previous bug reports.
And yes, he might be throwing in a passive jab, but you gotta understand, the man is Australian and most things said by him sound passive aggressive, maybe even just plain aggressive lol.

Sky Check this out, some good things here