What's new

Staff Appreciation post

oly

Master Donator
Hi there,
I’m writing this post to make note of my recent experiences with different staff members within the game and out of the game through the forums and discord, wether it was about donations, forgotten passwords, general questions, I have personally had all my staff interactions extremely helpful and effective, and I have also seen many staff in game or on the discord quickly help and respond to people with their issues or general questions about the game.
Some staff in particular that have help me personally and I’m very grateful for their help are:
Chris, Noble, I am 248, wreckless, rarely

Kind regards,
Oly

Last edited:

Party

Donator
Hey oly, thanks for making this post. Our staff got abused during the first week of launch and I know because I was sadly one of them LOL. They really have made a complete 360 with some great additions to the team. All of them are extremely efficient in helping players out anytime I see questions and it’s a great core. Noble you deserved the mod status and rarely is doing a damn good job too

Noble

Ultimate Donator
Beta Tester
Thank you guys for the kind words. It's very much appreciated.

I'm glad to be apart of a good team and I enjoy helping you all.

Reactions: oly

Wreckless

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
Hi Oly
It's great to hear that you've had such a great experience with the team, we strive to bring the best support to all players of the community. This post really does assist with boosting the morel of the team as it shows that we're not going unseen & that we're making a difference daily.

Thank you for taking the time to create this, we really appreciate it.
- Wreckless