What's new

Rate Novea's staff team

Nighthawk

Event Manager
Hey yall, this thread is for you to share your feedback on the staff team. The staff team is committed to providing a better gaming experience for all the players and could use your help to critique members of the staff team. By mentioning everything you think that we need to improve (personally or as a whole team) or what you like about a certain staff member.

Please leave constructive criticism if you have any and refrain from flame and negativity.

If you don't know much about a certain staff member you can leave it blank or write "don't know".

Owner:

Chris T - (-/10)
Reason:

Staff Director:

Chas - (-/10)
Reason:

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (-/10)
Reason:

248 - (-/10)
Reason:

Player Engagement Managers:

Chamon - (-/10)
Reason:

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (-/10)
Reason:

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason:

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (-/10)
Reason:

NightHawk - (-/10)
Reason:

Player managers:

I don't bot - (-/10)
Reason:

Mole - (-/10)
Reason:

Slepz - (-/10)
Reason:

Elite Iron - (-/10)
Reason:

Mcchouffe - (-/10)
Reason:

RyanSG93 - (-/10)
Reason:

Register2vot

Donator
Ironman
Owner:

Chris T - (10/10)
Reason: Always busy with the server. Seems chill.

Staff Director:

Chas - (-/10)
Reason: Don't know them too well, but no reason to say anything negative.

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (-/10)
Reason: Seen them in-game here and there, but haven't really spoken to them. No reason to say anything negative.

248 - (-/10)
Reason: Seen them in-game here and there. I still need to download Clash of Clans and show them what's up. No reason to say anything negative.

Chamon - (-/10)
Reason: Seems chill. Pretty active. No reason to say anything negative.

NotACatfish (Catgay) - (10/10)
Reason: Seems chill. Very active. No reason to say anything negative.

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason: Seems chill. No reason to say anything negative.

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (10/10)
Reason: Funny guy. Very active. Listens to players' suggestions.

NightHawk - (10/10)
Reason: Haven't spoken to them, but I can tell they're actively working on things.

Player Managers:

I don't bot - (10/10)
Reason: Seems like a chill dude. Very active in-game.

Mole - (10/10)
Reason: Very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Very active. Always see them responding to players in-game.

Slepz - (-/10)
Reason: Don't know. Haven't seen them on too often recently. Could just be off hours.

Elite Iron - (10/10)
Reason: Helped me out with early iron man questions. They definitely know their stuff.

McChouffe - (10/10)
Reason: Very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Very active. Always see them responding to players in-game and inviting them to PM them.

RyanSG93 - (10/10)
Reason: Very chill. Very active. Actively enforces rules. Needs to get more fishing XP ;)

All blank ratings are because I don't know enough about them to make a rating about them.

All-in-all, I haven't had any issues with the staff team. I feel like this is one of the better staff teams for an RSPS I've played. Other servers' staff teams tend to separate themselves from the player base and be short with you, which defeats the purpose. All staff here are friendly and actively respond to questions, bugs, flaming, etc.

gma

Ultimate Donator
I'm just going to rate everything as a whole since I'm on mobile and it's a pain to do anything else (I'm lazy)

Tbh IV had an amazing experience with this staff team. I honestly can't think of nothing to complain about. They don't hold they nose up at us lil fellas. They still act the same even tho they are in a position of authority. That's why iv stuck around. This community as a whole is amazing. I'm super glad that I could be apart of it.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work.

Also. These events are fire. Super dope.

Hidden probably smells IRL tho. But we all do sometimes.

~GMA

Fadedsama

Ultimate Donator
Owner:

Chris T - (10/10)
Reason: Working on the server constantly, Seems nice.

Staff Director:

Chas - (10/10)
Reason: Chill guy, fun to talk to and seems to always be working hard when he is on.

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (10/10)
Reason: I played Among us with the the one time there were playing and they seemed pretty chill

248 - (10/10)
Reason: I played Among us with the the one time there were playing and they seemed pretty chill

Chamon - (10/10)
Reason: My main man, Always answers questions for me and is all around a great guy.

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (10/10)
Reason: Pretty Nice guy only had a few conversations with him,

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason: Can't rate haven't seen or talked to them

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (10/10)
Reason: I see him interacting with the community frequently, seems like a nice guy though i've never personally talked to him.

NightHawk - (10/10)
Reason: I see him interacting with the community frequently, seems like a nice guy though i've never personally talked to him.

Player managers:

I don't bot - (10/10)
Reason: Has answered quite a few questions and is on a lot, seems to always be working hard

Mole - (10/10)

Slepz - (10/10)
Reason: I haven't talked to him in a while but, he was a pretty chill guy when i did.

Elite Iron - (10/10)
Reason: I see him interacting with the community frequently, seems like a nice guy but I've only talked to him a few times.

Mcchouffe - (-/10)

RyanSG93 - (-/10)

Sparc

Not Given a Title Sorry
Staff member
Platform Manager
Ironman
I feel like this should be private. All staff being able to see this sort of stuff is going to get skewed ratings. EX. if someone really does not like a staff member for whatever reason, they aren't going to get accurate ratings. Im not going to put "Nighthawk: 1/10 Reason: He's abused me in game" because now it's going to be a whole thing, treatment is going to be different whether you agree or not. It's going to be skewed numbers, you're going to see a lot of (-/10) or (10/10). If i truly had something to say about any staff I would not put it on this public forum. This will be a kiss-ass thread rather than a productive one.

Nighthawk

Event Manager
I feel like this should be private. All staff being able to see this sort of stuff is going to get skewed ratings. EX. if someone really does not like a staff member for whatever reason, they aren't going to get accurate ratings. Im not going to put "Nighthawk: 1/10 Reason: He's abused me in game" because now it's going to be a whole thing, treatment is going to be different whether you agree or not. It's going to be skewed numbers, you're going to see a lot of (-/10) or (10/10). If i truly had something to say about any staff I would not put it on this public forum. This will be a kiss-ass thread rather than a productive one.
The main reason of posting was to give the staff members feedback and show what they can improve on. With that being said most people have different opinions on each staff member, and it will help other players understand each member if they arent sure about them

Augment

Rank 1 HCIM
Owner:

Chris T - (9/10)
Reason: Great person and very understanding all the time, only gave him a 9/10 cause I wish he would participate in more events with us <3 (and yes I know he's busy but yeah)

Staff Director:

Chas - (10/10)
Reason: A really great staff member, always doing events with the community. Really fair guy to work things out with, only wish we could see a little more of him around server, then again it's probably tough with the little one always wanting to play with him hehe <>

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (10/10)
Reason: Absolute legend.

248 - (5/10)
Reason: Don't really ever see him online, but when he is he's doing an event and also is being very friendly

Chamon - (10/10)
Reason: Super awesome staff member, always active and helping community constantly and whenever people are thinking of doing pc he always puts on 2x points. One of my favorite staff, also one of my main motivators to try and become staff one day :)

Reason: Another great staff member, Cat always helps me with everything regardless if it's skilling, mentoring, letting me know where things are etc.

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (8/10)
Reason: Have only seen him in game a few times, and the first time I seen him he wasn't the nicest toward me. But we worked it out in the end and I realized he's truly a great guy.

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (10/10)
Reason: fuckin hilarious

NightHawk - (10/10)
Reason: Super chill and nice guy, super caring towards staff and sets people in their place when they're trolling the server.

Player managers:

I don't bot - (100/10)
Reason: My favorite staff member in team, super GOATED mod. Usually my go to whenever I need help with anything. Super active and always helping staff members. Hope he goes can't wait to see him go further in the ranks in the server. Also my main reason i wanna become staff <3

Mole - (9/10)
Reason: Haven't seen much of mole lately in server, but he is always super helpful and knowledgeable to the game.

Slepz - (9/10)
Reason: Don't really see Slepz a whole lot, but like Mole he's always helping when he's here and helping people through their grinds.

Elite Iron - (9/10)
Reason: Awesome mod for the server, really active and boosts my confidence a lot with the crazy grinds im doing on my iron.

Mcchouffe - (1010)
Reason: Chouffey Chouffe is a straight beast, all i gotta say about him.

RyanSG93 - (5/10)
Reason: Will say my reason in confidence to Chas

Overall, all the staff members are great, a lot of great choices on picking them done by Chas. Although I feel like we should have a few more Support staffs as theres been times where we'll have someone spam the 'N' word or just constantly being toxic for being pked in wildy while skilling in cc and no staff is online to mute/jail them.

Last edited:

Fe Bulk

Extreme Donator
Group ironman
Fe Bulk - (3/10)
Reason: Have only seen him in game a few times, and the first time I seen him he wasn't the nicest toward me. (Won't say how unless a staff asks) So can't really rate him other then that.

We've set this straight on discord, but thanks for the review.

Zi

Master Donator
Owner:

Chris T - (7/10)
Reason: Probably does loads behind scenes but as a player I don't really see anything other then him dancing in edge. Putting 2xp on a little earlier for UK players would definitely bump this to a solid 9.

Staff Director:

Chas - (6/10)
Reason: Don't really see him online much and seems a little heavy with the cheating accusations. Probably a time zone difference.

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (-/10)
Reason: Can't say hardly seen online. Probably a time zone difference.

248 - (9/10)
Reason: Puts on really fun events, good variety.

Chamon - (10/10)
Reason: Always active, always popping out of no where to check if I'm botting.

Reason: Always active, always popping out of no where to check if I'm botting.

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason: Can't say hardly seen online

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (9/10)
Reason: Seems a little less serious then most staff, but not had much to do with them.

NightHawk - (10/10)
Reason: Creates some really fun events

Player managers:

I don't bot - (10/10)
Reason: Helpful and active, promotion well deserved (i think got promoted kinda recently?)

Mole - (10/10)
Reason: Helpful and active, promotion well deserved.

Slepz - (9/10)
Reason: Helpful but don't see so much

Elite Iron - (10/10)
Reason: Helpful and active, also pops out of no where to check if I'm botting.

Mcchouffe - (10/10)
Reason: Always yelling to offer help. Very active, promotion well deserved.

RyanSG93 - (10/10)
Reason: Helpful and active

All in all good team, hope to see the server grow.

Last edited:
Owner:

Chris T - (-/10)
Reason: 10/10 seems like a nice guy

Staff Director:

Chas - (-/10)
Reason: who?

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (-/10)
Reason: alcoholic

248 - (-/10)

Chamon - (-/10)
Reason: seen him type in cc sometimes

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (-/10)

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason: someone who used to be active

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (-/10)
Reason: 10/10 great guy love dis guy

NightHawk - (-/10)
Reason: seen active in chat sometimes

Player managers:

I don't bot - (-/10)
Reason: seems like a friendly guy very fun to chat with 10/10

Mole - (-/10)
Reason:

Slepz - (-/10)
Reason:

Elite Iron - (-/10)
Reason: best boy 10/10

Mcchouffe - (-/10)
Reason:

RyanSG93 - (-/10)
Reason:

Runechronic

Donator
Owner:

Chris T - (10/10)
Reason: excellent owner makes the server fun and eventful

Staff Director:

Chas - (5/10)
Reason: I have seen him active a few times but we never spoke

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (1/10)
Reason: I have only seen him once and we didn't speak.

248 - (5/10)
Reason: I have seen him active but we never really spoken.

Chamon - (1/10)
Reason: I havnt seen the guy

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (5/10)
Reason: I have seen him active but we didn't speak.

Platform Managers:

Fe Bulk - (1/10)
Reason: never really seen him before.

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (9/10)
Reason: great guy I have seen him active on forums and in-game.

NightHawk - (7/10)
Reason: I have seen him in-game and spoken with him a few times.

Player managers:

I don't bot - (7/10)
Reason: I have seen him in-game he is active and helps.

Mole - (6/10)
Reason: I have seen him and heard players speak of him. I have heard
he is helpful.

Slepz - (1/10)
Reason: I have seen or heard of this guy

Elite Iron - (1/10)
Reason: I have never seen or spoken to him. Maybe time zone difference.

Mcchouffe - (10/10)
Reason: This is the best moderator in my opinion he is very helpful and active.

RyanSG93 - (7/10)
Reason: He helped me when I first joined but haven't really spoken to him since but I see him active.