What's new

NOVEA ALL THE WAY HERE!

J E N N Y

RuneScape Lover.
Cadet Moderator
* Iets start off by double xp scroll should still by active even if you log out and stop the time you left it as.
* Should add Zamorak/Guthix/Saradomin d'hides.
* At Donor Zone should be another npc, so you could sell him logs/fishs/rocks/ or whatever!.
* Also at Donor Zone, should be fishing Anglers/Manta/Darks/Karambwan.
* Another at Donor Zone, should be farming patchs like herbs/fruit trees/vegetables.
* Last for Donor Zone, should add runite/adamant/gold mines.
* Pure's we should add to Votes Shop or maybe even Pk-shops, Decorative mage robe top,bottom,hat //decorative ranged top,legs,quiver.
* For stall's at home from level 1 to 50 silver stall should be cash coins/herbs/or just all coins and we leave gem stall level 75 alone.
* Most thing that i think everyone needs over the weekends is double xp on! starts from Friday until Sunday midnight :).
* Wilderness Points Exchange, we should remove "COALS"/maybe add in Ava's Assembler.
* Untradeables that should be kept on death is a Rune Pouch/Looting Bag/Decorative Armour and Ranger one/Halo's.
* Items we need to added are Wrath runes/Cemetery teleport/Teleport to house/Crystal seed/Extended super antifire/Light ballista/Hunter' crossbow/Obsidian amour/Xerician robes/Enchanted robes.
*Lets add timers to veng,barrage,teleblock,stamina,anti-fire,and a lot.
*Pk-Store should maybe more stuff like Arougne cape,hunter's honour,rogue's revenge.
*Skilling points should be in only donor zone, for maybe a shop to add for skilling points.

More to come in soon, Thank you very much,
"J E N N Y" aka Monika :).

Last edited:

Choasburn

The Great Canadian
Staff member
Awesome suggestions J E N N Y we will do our best to look these over and even maybe implement them into the game thank you for the time you've spent playing novea!

Alien

Senior Moderator
Skilling points sound awesome. What would they be exchanged for, maybe stuff a skiller could never obtain? ie. Dragon Pickaxe, Dragon Axe, Dragon Harpoon etc?

I do think that the stalls from 1-50 thieving should be strictly cash if not implementing herbs, the silver ore is a waste of time and so is the silk lol :p

J E N N Y

RuneScape Lover.
Cadet Moderator
skilling points should be exchanged for more xp, talking to like very good xp from like 1-12 levels xp, or whatever and maybe exchanged for skilling supplies and maybe marks of grace, or even like some other cool stuff that we dont have.

Cope

Discovery!
1: is a bug and being addressed as far as I know

2: d'hides are reasonable and content adds option(s)

3: being able to sell resources for profit or at least just the option to sell, seems decently reasonable

4: offering alternative spots for gathering resources, I don't know if I agree with this as a "donor" incentive

5: offering more farming areas as a donor incentive, seems more reasonable than stuffing resources in 1 area

6: adding too many raw resource locations in a specific area (close to a bank I assume), is probably not a good idea

7: decorative armor is great, but I fear that it will devalue the rarity of it, as currently it's from boxes

8: stalls seem fine and "balanced", take that how you will

9: having the double pkp weekend event and double xp seems overloaded

10: skipped - due to not having sufficient information

11: untradables being kept on death, being expanded; QOL

12: adding new content is something i'm always in favor of, if enough people also want it added (incentive)

13-14: timers=QOL, content=if enough people want it

15: skilling currency for skilling related rewards, sounds good to me

Alien

Senior Moderator
God D'hides are in the game via clue scrolls, I have some if you would like btw jenny :D