What's new

Donated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Lotus

Extreme Donator
Hiya, I recently returned to the server, just to see how it's all going after it was restarted a while ago, have found my account wiped, and in the donator shop there is an option for reclaiming credits, was hoping I would be able to reclaim my credits that I had spent money on before. I can provide receipts for the purchase if you have no record of them. (since server seems to have been reset) I made two donations, and also more than happy to tell you the amounts I donated and dates if need be to verify if you don't want me to post receipts!

Thanks for your time!

Chris T

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Group ironman
Hiya, I recently returned to the server, just to see how it's all going after it was restarted a while ago, have found my account wiped, and in the donator shop there is an option for reclaiming credits, was hoping I would be able to reclaim my credits that I had spent money on before. I can provide receipts for the purchase if you have no record of them. (since server seems to have been reset) I made two donations, and also more than happy to tell you the amounts I donated and dates if need be to verify if you don't want me to post receipts!

Thanks for your time!
Hey brother add me on discord i'll gladly help you out #Chriss#5116 (captial C)

Status
Not open for further replies.