Search results

1. Nighthawk

Dragon Hunter Lance/Pet M box giveaway!

Hey yall :D I'll be giving away a dragon hunter lance to one lucky player! as well as a pet mbox to another player! I'll keep this short! all you have to do to win is react with a "Rakan" emoji under the announcements discord tab. Make sure it's the one that's linked to this giveaway! This will...
  2. Nighthawk

Ely Raffle

Hey yall I shall keep this short and sweet. This week's event will be an ely giveaway for first place, a pet box for second place, and a Novea cape or 50m cash for 3rd place. -Post votes on this discord thread or pm me on discord @Doctor7up#4519 -Time and date must be included no vote will be...
  3. Nighthawk

Bid Wars

Hey guys! For this week's event we will be doing a bid style event, this idea was brought up by 248 when he actually trolled me when he hosted his own bid wars. I decided to host it officially since he did it with only about 5 of us. Overall I enjoyed the event as I hardly ever join events that...
  4. Nighthawk

Pvp.... but with a twist

Hey guys! Hiddenkid and I are finally back to do some more events for yall :D After our short break, we gathered up some extra ideas for future events! This week's event is going to be a PVP based event. The twist for this event is that there will be 2 teams of 5-7 players each. I don't bot as...
  5. Nighthawk

PVM FOR POINTS

Howdy yall :D. Today we will have a unique pvm event with a twist. After coming off two weeks of PVP content, we have decided to change it up a bit. This event isn't just another pvm mass as you might think, as we have come up with a unique way to make PVMing a little more competitive this week...
  6. Nighthawk

RuneWars 3

Hey yall, Its time for another Runewars event!. This time we have lots of the kinks from the first 2 attempts out of the way. If you participated in the last Rune Wars you knew that it was my most successful event and everyone enjoyed it. Everything from the last rune wars will be the same gear...
  7. Nighthawk

Rate Novea's staff team

Hey yall, this thread is for you to share your feedback on the staff team. The staff team is committed to providing a better gaming experience for all the players and could use your help to critique members of the staff team. By mentioning everything you think that we need to improve (personally...
  8. Nighthawk

Rate Novea's staff team

Hey yall, this thread is for you to share your feedback on the staff team. The staff team is committed to providing a better gaming experience for all the players and could use your help to critique members of the staff team. By mentioning everything you think that we need to improve (personally...
  9. Nighthawk

Get the staff wasted!-live stream with spoilers!

Hello everybody Nighthawk here :D this weeks event is a pretty interesting one as it is going to be very funny. We had some staff members volunteer for this event, some names such as "Chas" and even that one guy "248". The purpose of this event will be to support Novea while getting some juicy...
  10. Nighthawk

Group iron man Event

Helloooooo :D for this week's event I plan on hosting a 4v4 skilling competition rather than that of a pk event! RULES 1.Teams of 4 players per group 2. You will have one week to gain XP starting on Sunday at 1 pm pst 3. you must start afresh LVL 3 account 4. date/time and name...
  11. Nighthawk

Rune Wars Version 2

Hello, A few days ago we held a massive event that had over 30+ players attending it was a battle of the saradomin gods and zamorakian gods... Together Nirvana and I gathered 40 people onto a list who would like to join in, the amount of support throughout the 3 days of gathering people was...
  12. Nighthawk

RUNE WARS EVENT

Hey y'all, in honor of being promoted to support staff im going to be doing a pretty massive and super fun event IMO. If you don't know what rune wars is ill explain it in some detail and before we start in even more details :D. 1-Gear setup- you are equipped with full rune armor. any rune armor...