Search results

1. Wreckless

You back on Novea woman?

You back on Novea woman?
  2. Wreckless

hello

Bienvenido a Novea, la mayoría de la comunidad habla inglés, sin embargo, puedes hablar tu lengua nativa en cualquier momento. Esperamos que disfrute de Novea y de lo que tiene para ofrecer. - Imprudente
  3. Wreckless

Is ur server down it wont let me log in?

At the time of this post Novea experienced a server delay which took it offline. Novea is now online!
  4. Wreckless

Rune Wars Version 2

#TeamNirvana > I'm a rep, but I'll probably not make the event.
  5. Wreckless

RUNE WARS EVENT

Team #Nirvana - We'll extinguish your flame, pests!
  6. Wreckless

RUNE WARS EVENT

This is a brilliant event, I love the idea of involving the community & creating a bit of active wilderness fun.
  7. Wreckless

Legitimately the ugliest human alive. Let's fuck.

Legitimately the ugliest human alive. Let's fuck.
  8. Wreckless

Novea Updates [7/08/2020]

Thread Locked Thank you for all player input.
  9. Wreckless

Orion PVM & PVP CLAN

Is this clan still active, if not I'll be locking this thread in 24 Hours.
  10. Wreckless

MASS RAIDS EVENT

I will come, I will AFK.
  11. Wreckless

Fix server xp?

You're able to trap NPC's at Ardougne which is a much better xp method, the stalls at home give faster GP at a slower rate. This was implemented for new player & to add more GP to the economy.
  12. Wreckless

ToLucky's Suggestion!

Collection logs were once discussed however projects such as raids & QOL fixes took priority, I'd support this being added to the list. It'd be nice for UIM or HCIM to being able to track there progress, would be nice for PVM to be able to show off there progress.
  13. Wreckless

Novea Updates [7/08/2020]

Fantastic work Lucas, it's wonderful to see regular updates & patches.
  14. Wreckless

Maxing, Accomplished ;)

Congratulations on your achievement! What's next for you? Ever considered doing a UIM?
  15. Wreckless

How Did you hear about Novea.

An ex staff member by the name of Lucy/Princess invited me.
  16. Wreckless

You're server is a toxic place that is unfair to new players i will be slandering this server everywhere i promise you!

This topic is now locked, if you have any further questions please contact a member of staff. #Locked
  17. Wreckless

800m Dharok Tournament Video & Results

Good content, I suggest looking in to a program other than Bandi Cam. Also as for microphone, if you can land a set of apple headphone, their mic is pretty good in the cheaper price range of things. None the less, keep it up & keep aiming for better.
  18. Wreckless

Novea Updates [7/06/2020]

Finally an update, good to see.
  19. Wreckless

Novea Fashion Show

They call me, Judge Judy.