Recent content by ishadeshpand

1. I

Impact Modifiers Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global impact modifiers market size is expected to reach USD 5,887.5 Million at a steady CAGR of 5.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth of the global impact modifiers market can be attributed to surging demand for engineering plastics...
  2. I

Eubiotics Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global eubiotics market size is expected to reach USD 10.89 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Key factors projected to drive market revenue growth include increasing global consumption of meat, specifically...
  3. I

Structured Cabling Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global structured cabling market size is expected to reach USD 15.09 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growth of the global structured cabling market is driven significantly by rapid advancements in IT and telecommunication sectors...
  4. I

Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global interventional cardiology devices market size is expected to reach USD 26.84 Billion at a steady CAGR of 8.7% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady growth of the interventional cardiology devices market can be attributed to rising incidence of...
  5. I

Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global nanosatellite and microsatellite market size is expected to reach USD 7.13 Billion at a steady CAGR of 19.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for improved communications and services and growing traction of Internet of Things are some key...
  6. I

Sports Technology Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global sports technology market size is expected to reach USD 40.22 Billion by 2028 and register a robust double-digit CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady growth of the market can be attributed to increasing adoption of new technologies in...
  7. I

Smart Kitchen Appliances Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The smart kitchen appliances market reached a market size of USD 110.56 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a double-digit CAGR over the forecast period, according to recent analysis by Emergen Research. Smart kitchen appliances market revenue growth is driven significantly by rapid...
  8. I

Cloud Backup & Recovery Market Expansion: Analysing Key Players' Investments and Growth Opportunities

The global cloud backup & recovery market is expected to reach a market size of USD 20.69 Billion by 2028 and register a high revenue CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing cloud computing adoption by organizations is projected to drive global cloud backup & recovery...