Recent content by hiddenkid

1. hiddenkid

Scrolls

Or maybe just add void to the vote shop. I know for a fact that not a single person here enjoys pc hehe :D Also, we always keep double pc points on for those who want it so just let us know.
  2. hiddenkid

Formats

Hi guy. We do have formats for player reports and staff applications but for some reason they're not posted on here. Maybe I can try and add them. Also, making a format for suggestions is kinda hard because usually people just get an idea and elaborate on it. Great suggestion guy :D
  3. hiddenkid

My return

WELCOME BACK GUY! I spoke to you today and you seem like such a bing bong guy, I'm glad you're here to stay :D
  4. hiddenkid

Signature

I'm not too sure about android but if you do it on a compooter, you gotta upload the image on imgur or gyazo (I use imgur cuz its easier) and then copy image address then click on the image icon thing and paste your image address. If that doesn't work you gotta use the weird code, I think its...
  5. hiddenkid

Back again with the RNG. Not using a pet scroll.

noob guy get jar of souls at 1 cerb kc like me :p
  6. hiddenkid

MISS NOVEA BEAUTY PAGEANT!

HOWDY DOO BOYS AND GIRLS! IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER EVENT, AND THIS TIME ITS ALL ABOUT BEING SEXY. THIS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11 AT 1 PM PST, NIGHTHAWK AND I WILL HOST OUR FIRST MISS NOVEA BEAUTY PAGEANT. THIS BEAUTY PAGEANT WILL NOT ONLY BE BASED ON YOUR SEXY OUTFITS, BUT WILL ALSO FACTOR IN YOUR...
  7. hiddenkid

Creating A Preset

Very nice guide augment guy!! It took me 4 months since joining the server to learn this hehe :D
  8. hiddenkid

RuneChronic's Introduction

Howdy doo RuneChronic guy! I'm glad you're enjoying the server and I hope to meet you in-game :D
  9. hiddenkid

Players Vs Staff Event!

HOWDY DOO BOYS AND GIRLS OF NOVEA! This WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4 AT 2 PM PST, we will be hosting a PLAYER vs STAFF tournament. The purpose of this event is to bring players and staff together by making them compete against each other in fun games. Players will compete in 3 rounds total, and the...
  10. hiddenkid

Galvek made EZ =)

No matter how many guides you post, I won't be able to kill Galvek with d scim smh rigged game.
  11. hiddenkid

Lmao. Abby demon RNG is insane.

WTF GUYY WHERE MY HEAD AT?
  12. hiddenkid

Aug's Ironman Guide

Very nice guide guy, I might use this to make myself a new ironman hehe :D
  13. hiddenkid

RuneWars 3

WE ARE GUTTTTHHHIIIIIXXXXXX!
  14. hiddenkid

Watsup all!

wtf guy no he's lying im cooler trust me
  15. hiddenkid

Watsup all!

HELLO GUY!! Welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy it :D Also, If you need any help just let me know :giggle: